Money Cube Plus
Saturday, 28 March 2009
Aluminum Puzzle
Posted on 13:55
by Unknown
Here is a picture of a puzzle I made from 6061-T6 aluminum. Each leg is 1/4 x 1/2 x 2" long. Stone media tumbled for a nice smooth finish.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
"Encapsulator XL"
Here is a large version of the "Encapsulator". Physical dimensions are 1.00" O.D. X 3.625" long, .600" I.D. X 2...
"V2 Ti Drive"
Well hello again, This evening I have a few "Version 2 Ti Drives" available. The last time I made my original "Ti Drives...
"Sign Up Sale With A Twist....""
!!!This SUS has run it's course, and the winners have been announced below!!! Hello everyone, So I have these "Prototype Cam Beads...
"JMA Progress Report"
Hello all, Well this weekend is shot. I have both of the Machining Centers at the shop full up with " real" jobs, so no JMA pro...
"The Butcherette"
Hey there all, I had some time at the shop today while one of the Machining Centers was cycling, so I decided to try my hand at a Necker ty...
"Pocket Level SUS"
**This sale has run it's course, with the winners announced below** Hello folks, Up for a Sign Up Sale this evening I have 16 "P...
"Ti Lights"
Hello all, Today for your consideration I have my latest version of "Ti Lights". These are made from 6AL4V Titanium, and feature a...
"The BIC Buddy"
Hey there folks, I had this idea last night, so I went to the shop today to make it reality "The BIC Buddy" (yeah I know, corny na...
"So What's Going On?"
Hello there folks, I've been battening down around the house for the impending Winter months. Had to stack 4 cord of wood in the basemen...
"Ti Lights, and other info"
Good evening folks, Info first, I'll be working on a small run of Tellurium Hextuple Cubes tomorrow. I'm hoping to have them ready f...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(41)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(65)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
►
2011
(55)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(41)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(7)
"Encapsulator"
"Porto Span"
"Plexi Cube"
Plain "Cube"
Gold Anodized Triple cube
"The Cube"
Aluminum Puzzle
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment