Money Cube Plus

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 14 December 2009

"LANYARD FOB PROTO"

Posted on 08:41 by Unknown

  I made this little Aluminum diamond shaped piece a while back and it just kept calling to me to do something with it. So after seeing all the great and varied lanyard beads available it came to me. I added two holes in the side to accept Para Cord, polished it up and tied it to one of my Encapsulators using Matthew Walker knots.
 I think it's cool looking as well as utilitarian.
 Also in the picture is one of my Red Brass Triple Cubes and a fine tip Sharpie for size comparison.
Just thought I'd share, I have to keep posting stuff so all you Folks stay interested. 

Kenn


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • "G10 Greenie Lantern SUS"
    **This sale has run it's course, with the winners announced below**    Hello folks, I hope everyone is have a swell week so far. Today I...
  • "A Few Completed Nebulii"
    I made it to the shop yesterday... Made some good progress, and finished up five of the knives. The bottom one in the photo is one of the tw...
  • "TiBIA's"
    Good evening, Up for consideration I have the long awaited "TiBIA's" , or Ti tanium B everage I mbibing A ccessory, see what ...
  • "Sign Up Sale With A Twist....""
    !!!This SUS has run it's course, and the winners have been announced below!!! Hello everyone, So I have these "Prototype Cam Beads...
  • "The Cube"
    This is "The Cube" made from 1" square aluminum stock and then black hard coat anodized. Is a ball with four square satellite...
  • "JMA Progress Report"
    Hello all, Well this weekend is shot. I have both of the Machining Centers at the shop full up with  " real"  jobs, so no JMA pro...
  • "Encapsulator XL"
      Here is a large version of the "Encapsulator". Physical dimensions are 1.00" O.D. X 3.625" long, .600"  I.D. X  2...
  • "The Butcherette"
    Hey there all, I had some time at the shop today while one of the Machining Centers was cycling, so I decided to try my hand at a Necker ty...
  • "Scale Sticks"
    Good evening all, I had a bit of Stainless Damascus kicking around, and whipped up these little measuring sticks. Physical dimensions are 3....
  • "Titanium Mini Triple Cube Earrings SUS"
    Hi there folks, That's right, "Ti Mini Triple Cube Earrings" are back. These little guys are made of Grade 2 Commercially Pur...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (41)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (65)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2011 (55)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2010 (41)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (17)
    • ▼  December (2)
      • "RED BRASS CUBE" 2ND. GENERATION
      • "LANYARD FOB PROTO"
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile