Money Cube Plus
Wednesday, 5 January 2011
Please let me introduce you to "The Nebuli"
Posted on 17:11
by Unknown
Hey all,
Here it is, the first of the twenty knives finally all finish assembled
I have decided to name these "The Nebuli".
It's been a long road, but I'm quite proud of my 1st. attempt at a knife.
Enjoy the pictures,
Kenn
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
"How about an update?"
Well folks, I figured it's time for an update here. For those of you that aren't aware of it, I had Lumbar Spinal surgery (7 hours ...
"Encapsulator XL"
Here is a large version of the "Encapsulator". Physical dimensions are 1.00" O.D. X 3.625" long, .600" I.D. X 2...
Gold Anodized Triple cube
This one is the "Triple Cube" a cube inside a cube inside a cube. made from 1" square aluminum stock then gold anodized. I in...
"V2 Ti Drive"
Well hello again, This evening I have a few "Version 2 Ti Drives" available. The last time I made my original "Ti Drives...
"Bronze Cam Beads"
Good day all, Up for offer today I have the remainder of the Bronze Cam Beads . While I say remainder, I do have a very limited quantity set...
"Trying my hand at some Whistles"
Hey there folks, So after much proding by a few people I've relented, and decided to make a Whistle. Now I figured if I was going to do ...
"Ti Lights, and other info"
Good evening folks, Info first, I'll be working on a small run of Tellurium Hextuple Cubes tomorrow. I'm hoping to have them ready f...
"Danged Weather"
Hello, Well being New England we're having some Winter weather here. Due to this my Satellite Internet is being very spotty, with little...
"Titanium Mini Triple Cubes"
Good evening all, Here we go with the last of the Titanium Mini Triple Cubes. I've made several runs of these, and each time I swear it...
"ADVENTURES IN GLOW EPOXY'
Well I bought some glow powder and epoxy a while back and today I finally got around to doing something with it. I have to say I'm quite...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(41)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(65)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(10)
▼
2011
(55)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(8)
"Look What I Made Ma"
"Anodized A Few Frames"
"A Few Completed Nebulii"
"Just Haven't Had The Time"
"Minor Setback On The Knives"
Please let me introduce you to "The Nebuli"
"Finished Ground Blades"
"Something Special"
►
2010
(41)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(7)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment