Money Cube Plus

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Titanium Mini Triple Cube SUS

Posted on 15:57 by Unknown
Howdy all,
This evening I have the loose, or single Ti Mini Triple Cubes all set to go.
There's 23 available thanks to Jack Jack the dog sneaking behind my back, and trying to eat one...UGH
Again, these are .450 cubed, already anodized, and packaged up, so the color you receive will be a surprise.
USA = $50.00
OCONUS = $69.00
One entry per person please.
We'll let this run till 9ish EST, and then let Random.Org pick the 23 winners who will each receive 1 Ti Mini Cube.

Out of 180 entrants here are the Winners.
Emails will be sent shortly.
Entry Name When
100 Ryan 2013-10-08 16:14:46
10 Paul S 2013-10-08 15:58:31
120 Christopher 2013-10-08 16:23:19
76 Kevin 2013-10-08 16:08:30
112 stnphotography 2013-10-08 16:18:34
64 Frank I 2013-10-08 16:04:30
6 Brian K 2013-10-08 15:58:00
170 Andrew 2013-10-08 17:34:39
42 jared 2013-10-08 16:00:59
78 Romeo Hotel 2013-10-08 16:08:55
45 4jax 2013-10-08 16:01:15
51 Jason C 2013-10-08 16:02:50
13 Andrew W 2013-10-08 15:58:49
43 Adam M 2013-10-08 16:01:04
157 Giovanni 2013-10-08 17:02:08
66 valerie 2013-10-08 16:05:35
158 Josh L 2013-10-08 17:04:29
113 Roman G 2013-10-08 16:19:01
35 Shoezzzz 2013-10-08 16:00:20
134 Nick S 2013-10-08 16:31:52
31 Antonio C 2013-10-08 16:00:01
171 Mat D 2013-10-08 17:41:58
155 Zapp B 2013-10-08 16:52:54


Kenn

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • "Encapsulator XL"
      Here is a large version of the "Encapsulator". Physical dimensions are 1.00" O.D. X 3.625" long, .600"  I.D. X  2...
  • "V2 Ti Drive"
    Well hello again, This evening I have a few "Version 2 Ti Drives" available. The last time I made my original "Ti Drives...
  • "JMA Progress Report"
    Hello all, Well this weekend is shot. I have both of the Machining Centers at the shop full up with  " real"  jobs, so no JMA pro...
  • "The Butcherette"
    Hey there all, I had some time at the shop today while one of the Machining Centers was cycling, so I decided to try my hand at a Necker ty...
  • "Pocket Level SUS"
    **This sale has run it's course, with the winners announced below**   Hello folks, Up for a Sign Up Sale this evening I have 16 "P...
  • "So What's Going On?"
    Hello there folks, I've been battening down around the house for the impending Winter months. Had to stack 4 cord of wood in the basemen...
  • "Sign Up Sale With A Twist....""
    !!!This SUS has run it's course, and the winners have been announced below!!! Hello everyone, So I have these "Prototype Cam Beads...
  • "Ti Lights, and other info"
    Good evening folks, Info first, I'll be working on a small run of Tellurium Hextuple Cubes tomorrow. I'm hoping to have them ready f...
  • "Knife Lock Bar Stabalizer System"
    Here we go folks, finally some new knife pictures. I came to the realization that I needed to add a stabalizer of some sort to the knives. H...
  • "Danged Weather"
    Hello, Well being New England we're having some Winter weather here. Due to this my Satellite Internet is being very spotty, with little...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2013 (41)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (7)
      • Prototype Top SUS
      • Rexolite Cam Bead SUS.
      • Slotted Rexolite Cam Bead SUS
      • Titanium Cam Beads
      • Slotted Titanium Cam Bead SUS
      • Titanium Mini Triple Cube SUS
      • "Titanium Mini Triple Cube Earrings SUS"
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (65)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2011 (55)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2010 (41)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile